Sweet Friend

Good Morning!

I hope you had a good weekend.  We had beautiful weather in Maryland perfect for a swim in the pool and a ride in the boat.


Today I made a card featuring Belle & Boo, if you would like to learn more about them, click HERE.  I think I like them so much because when my daughter was a little tiny girl, she had a stuffed rabbit name Do-Dah that went everywhere with her.  

I wanted to use my Mini Misti Stamping Tool to make a scene.


It is so easy to use.  I lined up my stamps one one side in the design that I wanted.


Inked it up and pressed!


Perfect every time.  I really like this because you can use different colors on your stamps and layer them.  (I have no affiliation with Mini Misti, I just think it is cool).

Recipe for this card:

Stamp - Belle & Boo
Copic Markers
Paper- Echo Park
Dies - Spellbinder Card Creator
Tag - K&Company
Flower - American Crafts
Chalk - Quick Quotes PowderPuff

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Let's Take A Vacation
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC194 Anything Goes w/Twist Red, Orange & Aqua
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #207 Summer Fun
Cute Card Thursday - #483 Seaside/Beach
My Time To Craft - #348 - Summertime

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying these long summer days!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Such a darling card. Love the summer/beach scene!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying the Misti - I think that was the best tool invented. Awesome when doing mass production of anything. Your card is darling - enjoy your happy day and enjoy your boating and swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! the Misti ROCKS!! I LOVE using mine! I've had it for almost 2 yrs. now, and could not live without it in my crafting room! Your card turned out so sweet! Thought I would POP in one last time before I head on Vacation! Have a great 4th of July... See ya when I get back! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Chriss and that is a great scene. I have a MISTI and just love it. Here is WI the past few days have actually been rather cool and windy.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read