Thanks Bottle Tag/Card

Good Morning!

I hope you are having a good week!  We have been invited to share Thanksgiving with our wonderful neighbors.  I was taught never to go to a party/dinner at someone's house without bringing a hostess gift.  We are bringing wine (and some pies too).

Here is my tag/card I got it from the Silhouette Store.


Isn't it cute?  Surprise!  It opens as a card!


Here is a close-up.


I hope that my neighbors will enjoy the wine that we choose and this tag/card.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Diva's - Challenge #343 Thanks or Turkey - 1 wk


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,




9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag, Chriss!! I love how it doubles as a card!! It's perfect to give as a hostess gift!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tag Chriss! I love how it opens to be a card! So Neat! I'm sure your neighbors will love it with the pies too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome tag!! Love how it opens up like a card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tag/card. Your neighbors will love it. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty tag my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers