Bobble Head Leprechauns

Good Morning,

I know I have been MIA from this blog, I am having dental work done and I haven't felt much like creating.  I go back again this morning for some more torture...I mean dental work.

Lori Whitlock has these new bobble heads!  They are so cute.  Here are some leprechauns cards that I made for my little great nieces.


Their heads are attached with wobbles and they bobble!

Here is a close up of one.


They are really fun to make.

Recipe for this card:

SVG File - http://shop.loriwhitlock.com/bobble-head-card-leprechaun/
Paper - Bazzill
Cloud Ribbon - from stash
Shamrocks - from stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Not Just Cards Challenge - March ATG
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Green

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Aw how cute. Being MIA for 10 days, we were on a trip for a wedding and went to Vegas too. Came home, computer crashed on me. Needed to buy a new one yesterday just got through installing it last night, lost all my files especially all my digital ones. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable, Chriss!! I love those leprechaun bobble heads!! How fun!! Good luck at the dentist today. I hope it's not at all painful. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun! They're going to love wobbling those heads too. FUN cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss, this is just too cute. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love your cards.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable my friend!! I hope that you are feeling better...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute! Haha, the wobble makes the card so fun~who ever receives it will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun Chriss love the wobble look I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge # 224 “GREEN” or Thank you” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers